Preloader Close

Frequent questions

Can I hire a notary public to help me with an immigration matter?

No. US law prohibits any non-family member or an unlicensed attorney from completing immigration paperwork on behalf of another person.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .