Preloader Close

Frequent questions

How do I bring my parent, spouse or child to live with me in the United States?

First, you will need to establish their right to immigrate by proving the relationship should be recognized by the United States government. Then, the relative will process through a US Consulate abroad and obtain their legal permanent residency.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .