Preloader Close

Frequent questions

What do I do if I entered unlawfully into the United States but now have a family of US Citizens or Legal Permanent Residents?

If you entered unlawfully to the United States, you may need to process through a consular office in your country of origin and receive a lawful entry. Additionally, certain bars to your entry may apply based on the time you have spent without permission in the USA. We handle hundreds of cases for waivers of inadmissibility and consular processing each year. With good legal representation, the waiver process does not have to be scary and risk can be minimized. Let us keep your family together.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .