Preloader Close

Frequent questions

What do I do if I'm scared to return to my country of origin because of violence or persecution?

The laws in the United States allow those who have a credible fear of returning to their country of origin to apply for asylum. There are rules that apply to those seeking this benefit. Our lawyers are experienced in the asylum process and can help you obtain the best chance of success.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .