Preloader Close

Questions about documentation

If I have lost my immigration documents, what can I do?

If you have lost an important immigration-issued document, you can obtain a copy from the initial government agency that issued the document. Depending on which agency your immigration matter is pending, you can obtain a copy of their records by contacting them directly. Alternatively, lost records could be recovered through a request for records under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Contact our office for additional information on how we can file a FOIA request on your behalf to recover lost documents.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .