Preloader Close

Questions about documentation

What do I do if my document is in a foreign language?

Any document containing a foreign language submitted to a US immigration agency must be accompanied by a full English language translation. A competent translator in both English and the foreign language must certify that the translation is complete and accurate. For more information contact our office.

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .