Preloader Close

Questions about payments

What if I can pay in 6 months? I can return? Will I receive credit for amounts already paid?

In most cases, yes. We understand that these are difficult times. If we send him a letter informing him that we are no longer representing him for non-payment and then he is in a position where he can make overdue payments, we will gladly accept him as a client again. We will give you credit for any amount paid if the legal strategy and process are the same

This website uses cookies to improve the user experience, and Google Analytics, if you stay here, you accept its use. You can read more about the use of cookies in our Privacy Policy .